Shrinathji Institute of Technology and Engineering
(Affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University and Approved by AICTE,New Delhi)
Department of Management Studies
Master of Business Administration
(Two Year Semester Course)
Department of Management Studies established in the year 2006 with the following objectives:
Objectives of MBA Programme
- To train young men & women for managerial jobs.
- To provide exposure to the managerial & industrial problems & develop an integral approach.
- To motivate young blood to seek self employment as well as to inculcate the spirit of entrepreneurship in them.
- To develop professional & communication skills.
- To impart training in the area of finance, marketing, I.T & human resource development.
MBA Programme (2 Year Post – Graduate Programme)
Eligibility:-A Candidate should have passed a Bachelor’s Degree Examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate any discipline from recognized University or Institute. OBC, SC &ST Candidate becomes eligible for appearing in the entrance test even if they have obtained 45% marks.
No. of Seats 60
Admission Procedure:-All interested candidates are required to qualify RMAP or any other equivalent test.
Fee Structure:- As Per Policy of AICTE & RTU
Exam Scheme:- Four Semester
Specialization:–Dual Specialisation in Human Resource Management, Finance and Marketing
PEDAGOGY:- A variety of teaching and learning methods are used to impart knowledge and skill of the students, Lecturers, Case studies, group discussions, Student Presentations, Mid terms test, Quizes etc are used to develop conceptual and analytical skills so that students can face the challenges of corporate world.
The course curriculum covers the following areas:-
- Minor Projects- The numbers of minor projects in the different course of the programme are going throughout the year of the session. For which required information is gathered from business/ industry is analyzed and presented in the form of reports.
- Summer Training- After completing the first year of MBA students are required to undertake practical training in an organization for 45 days. Each student is selected by a reputed company and given a practical assignment and submits report to the organization and institution for evaluation.
- Industrial Visit-It is the integral part of the academic session. The frequent industrial visits are conducted for practical orientation of the students. Students can understand the actual process of each department.
- Major Project- Every students in the final year of the programme is required to undertake a project in an organization for 2 months. Immediately after the completion of training the student shall submit a evaluation report duly signed by the Training Supervisor with a copy of summer training report to the Department for evaluation.
STUDENT DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES– To build the competency among student various developmental activities has been organizing throughout the year.
- Extension Lectures
- Personality Development Workshops
- Cultural & Sports Programme
- Industrial Visit
- Industry-Academic Interface
SEMINAR /WORKSHOPS AND MDP-
- Organised 16 National level seminar &workshops and MDP, 2 Symposium on MNREGA and Women Empowerment and 2 National Workshop on Personality Development
- The management always ready to support the students financially. The group has many scholarships scheme under which they get financial support. Apart from that they are getting Regional, State and University level scholar ships.
TRAINING AND PLACEMENT
LIST OF COMPANIES FOR TRAINING AND PLACEMENT
- Book Bank Alumni Meet
- Dedicated and Vibrant Faculty Industrial training(Live Projects)
- Saturday Activity Tour, Picnic, Recreation
- Conference ,Seminar, Workshops Sports week, Cultural Night
- Hi-Speed Internet Access(Wi-Fi Campus) Excellent Academic results
- 100%Placement Assistance FDP and regular Assignment
- 360 degree flexible education State of art infrastructure
- Hostel and Outdoor & Indoor Games Facility Training & Development
- Personality Development Programmes Group Discussion & Mock Interview
- Daily Presentation Guest Lectures
- Bus Facility from Remote areas Scholarship facility