Department of Mechanical Engineering
- The department has well equipped laboratories and infrastructure to support UG and PG students.
- C N C Lathe and Robots are available in CAD/CAM Lab.
- Faculty Members publish their research papers in National and International Journals and Conferences regularly.
- Many projects have been selected in DST (Department of Science & Technology).
- Regular conduction of advance technical courses on Automobile Engg., CAD, Material Testing etc.
- Strength of Materials Lab.
- Fluid Mechanics Lab.
- Material Science Lab.
- Heat Transfer Lab.
- Thermal Engineering Lab.
- Production Engineering Lab.
- Dynamics of Machines Lab.
- C A D Lab.
- Automobile Engineering Lab.
- Workshop Technology Lab.
Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department learning resource center: students have access to no. of text & reference book from well known publisher, journals, magazines, lab manuals, lecture notes, project reports, seminar/ training reports, alumni contacts, university question papers, syllabus etc.
- Industrial exposure: organization of industry visits, Workshop & trainings on modern research areas, expert lectures by faculty from industries and reputed institutes are routine activities in the department.
- A separate electrical workshop enables students to Learn practical application.
- The cut-sections of various machine and transparent models of instrument have been procured to give the student a practical insight into their working.
- A comprehensive lab incorporated with MAT LAB and CAD/CAE tool.
- The machine labs include DC machine lab, AC machine lab and advanced Machine Lab.
- The department also has well equipped power electronics and drives lab & Power System Lab & High Voltage Lab.
- The simulation and design lab has various technical software like MAT LAB, P-SPICE.
- Measurement and Instrumentation Lab.
- Electrical Workshop.
- Control System & Advanced Power Electronics Laboratories.
- Separate Departmental Library in Electrical Department.
Department of Computer Science & Engineering & IT
- Faculties have experience in areas of System Software, Computer Architecture, Artificial Intelligence, Mobile and Computer Networks, Object Oriented Design, Computer Graphics and Image Processing, Distributed Computing, Database Management System, Multimedia and Neural Networks.
- Active Interaction with industries like IBM, Infosys, CISCO for mutual technological transfer.
- The IT Infrastructure of the college is maintained by the department.
- Intranet facility is available for providing E-Books, Course Schedules, Lab manuals, assignments, placement tips, Aptitude test papers and Internal exam results to the students.
- C & C++ Programming Lab.
- Hardware Lab. (PC Lab)
- Data Structure & Algorithms Lab.
- Internet Fundamentals Lab.
- Linux/Unix Lab.
- Web Development Lab.
- Neural Networks (MAT LAB)
- Java Lab.
- Graphics Lab.
- Software Engineering Lab.
- Advance Programming Lab.